Saturday, November 21, 2015

November 21 Gratefulness - Haven't Spilled the Beans

I love giving presents.  I love picking out a perfect present and then I simply cannot wait for the opening of that present.  As in I seriously cannot wait.  I think about the smile on the person's face, I think about them opening the present, I think about how much they will love the present.  I am tortured until it is present time.  This week a few of the Christmas presents that I ordered arrived in the mail and now they are staring at me.  They are begging me to give them away already.  I want to tell everyone what I got!  I actually walk by my pile of presents and smile and get so excited and then I have to keep it all to myself!  There are so many times where I accidentally spill the beans and reveal the contents of the present before present time.  I don't even mean to do it but I am so excited, the words just come pouring out.  I only have to wait 33 days and 6 hours more.  I can do this.  I can do this. This afternoon I had to tell my older daughter the same thing.
She sent me this picture and said she couldn't wait for me to open it. 
Thankfully she was able to tell me what was inside all the other presents! 
Otherwise....I don't think we would make it!
33 days 5 hours, 58 minutes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!