Thursday, January 21, 2016

1,000 Sparkles

Taking the dogs out late at night isn't exactly my favorite chore.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres is usually sound asleep on the couch and it is up to me to do the late night chores.  The last out for all our Doodle Puppies and Doodle Doggies is around midnight each night. The timing works great because Mr. Yesteryear Acres gets up super early so we rarely have any accidents overnight.  Last night as I bundled up to do the last out for the night, I was treated to such a beautiful sight. The moon was out and the snow-filled landscape lit up like a million diamonds twinkling in the night.  The snowflakes were really flat and rather large and each one reflected the moonlight and it was breathtaking. I have seen countless snowfalls but last nights diamond snow was one I will never forget.
The pictures really don't do it justice but there were 1,000 sparkles in every glance.
It was the best reward for late night chores.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!