Saturday, January 2, 2016

Crochet Day!

Way back in the day when my kids were all little, I loved spending my free time crocheting.  I made dolls, puppets, afghan blankets, baby blankets and more.  I haven't crocheted in years and years but today, my daughters and Bri wanted to learn how to crochet so I pulled out the old crochet hooks.  It was really fun teaching them and they picked it up so quickly.  
We first practiced stitches on some old pink yarn I had stashed away.
They mastered the single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet and the treble crochet stitches.
Then it was time to break out the good yarn for scarf projects!
My younger daughter is making a lace work long scarf
I love this color!

Bri is making a long ombre scarf.  Excellent work!
I can't wait to see the finished projects!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!