Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Do NOT Smile

With our below freezing temperatures - it is that most favorite time of the year.......
POOPSICLE TIME!
That's right.  Poopsicles.  Frozen Doodle Doggie Dog Poop.  Poop that is so hard, one needs a mattock or pick axe in order to unleash it from the earth. Mr. Yesteryear Acres is especially skilled at poopsicle removal.  He hits the edge of the poopsicle with just the right force and just the right angle so that the entire frozen poop pile gently sails into his awaiting shovel. I, however, do not possess that skill.  Not. Even. Close.  I hack and miss and hit the poopsicle in such a way that frozen poop shards come flying towards me like missiles. I am bombarded with little pieces hitting me everywhere. Thankfully they are frozen solid pieces, but still, I can't say I enjoy poop missiles.  There is just one rule that one must follow without failure........whenever you are using a pick axe to clean poopsicles....
DO
NOT
SMILE
That is the lesson for today.  You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!