Sunday, January 3, 2016

And So It Ends

Today is the last day my family will all be together.  Our Christmas break was wonderful.  We spent every minute together laughing and talking and cooking and eating and treasuring every second. It was perfect.  I am sad our time together is coming to an end.  I will miss my older daughter so much.  She will miss me so much.  I will miss my younger daughter so much.  She will miss me so much.  I will miss my son and Bri so much and they will miss me too. Saying goodbye never gets easier. The house will feel so lonely tomorrow morning. Along with the emptying of the nest...
Christmas was put away as well. 

Packed and now waiting
for
the
house
to 
be
full
once
again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!