Thursday, May 5, 2016

Balanced Perfection

My older daughter surprised me by sending me an early Mother's Day present. She is out on a field deployment so I know the last thing she has time for is arranging a Mother's Day surprise for me.  I had no idea it was coming and when I opened the box.....I knew she loved me and understood me and knew exactly how to reach my very heart.......

There was no stopping me from unwrapping the Caramel Fudge and devouring it. I love caramel.  I love Fudge.  I love my older daughter so much.

Then regret sunk in.  How could I eat all that fudge already!  Where is my healthy side?  How is this a nutritious meal?  How can I make this up to my poor tummy?
That is when my younger daughter came over and made me an early Mother's Day present.  She is very busy at her new job and the last thing she has time for is coming over and making me a Mother's Day treat.  I had no idea what she was going to make but when I walked in the kitchen.....I knew she loved me and understood me and knew exactly how to reach my very heart.......

Homemade Fettuccini with Roasted Fresh Veggies.  There was no stopping me from devouring my delicious meal.  I love pasta.  I love veggies.  I love my younger daughter so much.
Thank you my sweet dear loving daughters,  you bring balanced perfection to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!