Monday, May 23, 2016

We are not too sure about this!

This week starts big changes for our Spring Doodle babies. They will begin to spend a little time each day without their mommy. The puppies will also start going outside for potty time AND the puppies start solid food this week.  All these changes brings about one constant thought....
"We are not too sure about this!!!"
 First up......Sugar's Goldendoodle Puppies
Laundry Baskets make perfect puppy carriers!

"Where are we going?"

"That's a long way down!" 
"I think I better wait here for help" 

"I'm ready!"

"This green stuff tickles my feet"
"I am not too sure about this!" 
"Can we go back inside now?"

 Time for Sweet Pea's Goldendoodle Puppies 
"Hey! Where are we?"

"This doesn't look like our bed"

"Maybe we should just stay in the basket"

"I don't know guys....it might be fun"

"Let's give it a try"

"Ummm.... we aren't too sure about this!"

"Now what shall we do?"

"Follow the leader?"

"Freeze Tag?"

"You're It!"

"Who me?"

"Tagged you!"

"Hey wait a minute. I am not to sure about this!"

"It is wet and tickly"

"We wanna go back in!!!"

"I'll wait here"

"Whew, that was hard work"

Time for Grits Double Doodle Puppies to venture outside 
"Let's investigate"

"What do you mean play outside?"

"In the grass?"

"Where we could get wet?"

"I am not too sure about this!"

"I am just going to stay on your lap"

"I got my face wet in the grass!" 
"See?"

"How long do we have to stay out here?"

"I'm ready to go back in" 
"Me too"
"Let's Go!"
Happy Monday!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!