Friday, May 27, 2016

Goodbye Sweatshirts!

Today I finally believed that the long cold winter/spring weather is finally over.  I have been holding out for warmer temperatures and every time I get close to thinking, "NOW we have Spring!" the next day the temperatures hover in the low 50's.  I can't remember a colder more dreary May then the one we just had.  As I did the farm chores yesterday in yet another long sleeved sweatshirt, with sweat pouring down my back, I decided that it was time to bring out the summer clothes.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres might have commented that I looked slightly ridiculous still sporting my winter wear as we had temperatures reach 80*.  I had to agree with him on that one!  So today, I have put away my winter clothes.  I got out all my summer clothes and my shelves look great!  They are so thankful for all the short-sleeved shirts and tank tops.  My closet shelves are bright and colorful and ready for summertime.  Goodbye sweatshirts!  Hello summer clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!