Sunday, July 24, 2016

Blossom Sunday

Our June puppies are so adorable, I can't possibly squeeze both Blossom and Marmalade's Doodle Puppy pictures into just one day.  Tomorrow's puppy picture day will feature Marmalade's cute Double Doodle puppies and today is BLOSSOM SUNDAY!  Just look how much Blossom's F1b Goldendoodle Puppies have grown this week!
"I love kisses"

"I wanna be like Olive when I grow up"

"Mmmmm sweet smells of fresh cut grass"

"You are right, it does smell good!"

"Now what should we do?"

"Let's find Bri"

"There she is!"

"Let's follow her EVERYWHERE!"

"She is fast!"

"Got her"

"I love when she pets us"

"Thanks Bri"

"Now what should we do?"

"Wrestling!"

"What do you mean that is not how you wrestle?"

"Who should I pounce on next?"

"Not me, I am resting"
"Me too"
"I think I am ready to go back inside"

"Can you carry me?"

"Happy day before Monday!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!