Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I've Got the End Cap

It seems we have a drainage problem in a large section of our yard.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and Amelia have been diligently working to try to clear and replace the subterranean drainage pipes. Needless to say it is a big job which means we need to call on our best landscaping assistants.
Maverick says, "Keep Digging This Way!" 
What a fun Wednesday project
"Let me HELP you" 
I could use an end cap
"I've got the end cap!"
"Here you go!" 
"Who knew end caps were so tasty?"  
"Since that is the 'end' cap does that mean this is the end?" 
HEY! I am still waiting at the end of the snake! 
Heh heh heh - he will be there forever!!!!! 
OH nooooooo. The wait is agonizing. 
"Ummm Maverick?  We are going to be here until tomorrow!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!