Saturday, March 16, 2019

National Quilting Day

I never knew there was a National Holiday for Quilters but there is!  Today is National Quilting Day.  In honor of this auspicious occasion, I decided to try my hand at quilting, while my daughter Amelia sewed her first quilt top.  We sewed side-by-side and thoroughly enjoyed our holiday!
I made a mini quilt sampler so I could practice quilting before attempting my big quilting project.
Kansas Sunflower Pattern
The underside sunflower plus feather pattern
The next addition reminds me of a hillside
Front side of hillside 
Japanese Cherry Blossom 
Underside 
Mini Quilt!
Amelia's first quilt project
1600 inches of quilt strips 
And Done!!!!! 
Doodle Approved! 
What will we create next??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!