Friday, March 8, 2019

The Growing Tails of Ernie McDoodle: He's a Big Boy Now!

Officially outweighing Maverick at 66.5 lbs, Ernie McDoodle is only a few inches shorter than his doodle brother. But don't let his shorter stature fool you, Ernie is a big boy now! The other day I was completely out of food and had to run to the grocery store for provisions. Since it was going to be a quicker trip, I decided to let Ernie have free range of my house with Maverick while I was away. I was completely anxious the whole time I was picking up groceries. I think I ran up and down every aisle and threw the things I needed into my cart without ever stopping, just trying to rush home to see what kind of mischief my doodles were getting into while I was away. To say I was a proud doodle momma when I got home would be the understatement of the year! I came home to this adorable sight!
Maverick waiting with his favorite hedgehog toy of all time, and Ernie McDoodle sound asleep with his puppy toy by the door! (I took this picture through the glass on my door!)

Not only did I get all the food we needed, but I have two amazing big boy doodles who waited right by the door for my return! 

Who could ask for anything more than to be loved by these two!?!

I am one very lucky doodle mom!

Always,

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!