Sunday, March 3, 2019

The making of a Duvet

I have been spending at least 6 hours a day working on our taxes and to reward myself for the devotion to mass piles of paperwork, I have been sneaking upstairs to the studio to work on my duvet cover.
Last Sunday I picked out my fabric 
I was in love with so many choices! 
I got them all 
Mr. Yesteryear Acres is a wizard with the rotary cutter 
I require a cutting guide! 
On Wednesday the design layout was finished 
My pattern 
Friday I started sewing my blocks together 
First row complete!!!! 
2 rows 
3 rows 
4 Rows 
Can't stop me now 
6 rows done.  
Good thing Mr. Yesteryear Acres loves leftovers for dinner! 
8 rows 
DONE! 
I love it so much 
All that is left is to sew on the back 
And we will be sleeping in our new cozy duvet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!