Monday, April 1, 2024

Deliciously Sweet Treats

 Happy Puppy Picture Monday!! We hope everyone had a very HOPPY weekend filled with family, Tail Wagging Devotion, and sweet treats too!
But incase you are feeling like your Easter Basket stash is already running a bit low... Here are Ruby Lou's sweet double doodle puppies!
Aren't we just the sweetest of treats?!
OH! I hear Always Amelia calling!
Hello Puppies! Would you like a snuggle?
You do?! Whew! Good thing I asked!
Hehe I love a good back scratch!
Wait up for me! I want a turn!
This delicious Caramel cutie... 
And this scrumptious Golden Caramel boy are looking for their FURever love!
If you are interested in adding one of these deliciously sweet treats to your emptying Easter basket, please email us for more pictures and information on our sweet boys! 
Happy Monday
Always,
Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!