Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Rain or Shine Will You Be Mine?

After the terrifying storms that blew through last night, we are GRATEFUL to have only minor damage from the hail, winds, and flooding here at Yesteryear Acres. Nothing makes you appreciate your home and safety like the aftermath of a storm and nearby tornadoes. Thankfully everyone was super brave and we are all okay!
After last night, William wanted to come over today and soak in some extra puppy cuddles
Come on Gummy Bear!
"I am coming William!"
Let's do a happy dance!
Don't forget to stomp your paws!
Ruby's golden caramel double doodle boy is still looking for his PAWrents
He is ready for his FURever home at the end of next week!
"I am really brave and give lots of tail wags!"
"I come when I am called and will give lots of comforting kisses"
"I run to my calling- my duty of Tail Wagging Devotion!"
"And for snuggles and cheerios of course"
"Rain or Shine, Will You Be Mine?"
Please email us for more information on Ruby's Gummy Bear double doodle boy!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!