Thursday, April 11, 2024

Now Looking for PAWrents

Our smallest Golden Caramel Double Doodle Boy is now looking for a FURever Family. The family that has been planning, loving, and wishing for Scooby Doo boy just received devastating medical news that they must put all their energy into. They wish for "their" sweet puppy to have the best new family. We are so heartbroken for them and will keep them in our thoughts with lots of healing and love.
Hey Hazel! Looks like I am looking for PAWrents...
Do you want to play together while we wait?
I sure do! TAG you're it!
Hahaha! Here I come!
William is here!!! Hi William, do you want to snuggle and play with us?
Oh Boy! He said YES!
I am king of the mountain
Oh!! I can see my dinner from here
And another lap I can snuggle into 
Hi Amelia!
One sweet double doodle boy looking for endless snuggles,
Belly rubs,
And a family. 
Awwww! We love you so much Scooby Doo!
And a new family will soon too!
Mr. Scooby Doo Collar Boy - Looking FUR love!
Please email us if you would like to make this sweet boy a member of your family. Ready to go home starting tomorrow!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!