Monday, April 8, 2024

Solar Puppy Monday

It's Ruby Lou's last Puppy Picture Monday as a bunch! Our sweet double doodles are ready to venture to their FURever homes starting this Friday. 
I can't wait to meet my big brother Huck!
We will follow you everywhere!
And learn all our good puppy commands
Bright Squares boy is still hoping to find his FURever family
I want to give them lots of kisses when they pick me!
And LEAP for joy when I'm theirs! I hope someone picks me soon...
Don't worry brother, I am sure you will have a family in no time!
We sure hope so too!
Please email us for more information on our caramel double doodle cutie!
Until then, we will all enjoy the sunshine on this special Solar Puppy Picture Monday!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!