Monday, April 15, 2024

Did YOU Know Grass Could Be This DRY?!

 Cupcake's puppies are growing growing growing!! They are now the proud members of the clean puppy bowl club and are loving outdoor recess time. We have been super lucky and have had SUNSHINE for TWO whole days here at Yesteryear Acres! (*knocks on wood*). I don't know who is more shocked, us or our sweet puppies. 
Wait... I didn't know grass could be this DRY
I don't see any puddles!
I even found flowers!
Hey guys look! It's dry down here too!
YAY!! We can run EVERYWHERE!
Let's play tag!
You have to catch me!!
Ha ha missed me!
POUNCE!
Hope this dry sunshine weather sticks around!
Get it... STICKS around- hehehe
Stay dry out there and Happy Playful Puppy Monday!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!