Thursday, June 13, 2024

6 Miles of Fun!

 My Mother's Day gift from my son and his wife was a hiking adventure followed by a super delicious dinner.  
We finally found a day to have our adventure!!!
The weather could not have been better!
And the scenery was beautiful too!!!
Perfect day for hiking!!!!
Cool cave
Colton loved the waterfalls
There is a good chance I was always bringing up the rear
But it gave me time to take some cool pictures
Colton was a big fan of the suspension bridge
He is an excellent hiker!!!!
Colton said, "Don't worry Grandma, we will bring up the rear together!"
The rock formations were awesome
I can't wait to come back again!
6 miles of fun!!!!!
Thanks for the hike!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!