Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Busy Busy Me!

Oh my! I have been nonstop busy all day and it looks like there is no end in sight for a while. Last night I was going through my calendar and I realized that it was an entire month before I was scheduled to travel to Annapolis again.  I have puppies ready to go to their new homes and families eagerly awaiting their new little arrivals so I decided that I just couldn't make them wait a whole month to meet their new little babies. I am going to leave Saturday morning to make a special trip just to deliver the puppies. I mean who in the world could wait an extra month to give this cutie a big kiss?

So I will load up the puppy mobile bright and early and head out east, delivering happiness along the way.  I feel really good about my decision as I was actually feeling very guilty about making families wait.  I usually only deliver puppies if I already have a trip planned to visit my daughter at the Naval Academy.  This trip will just be about delivering bundles of joy.  Everyone getting a puppy is so excited and so am I.  It will be a fun trip.  In the meantime, I have lots to get ready. Today I have been working on the logistics of the trip plus I took new pictures of the puppies and updated the website. Tomorrow I need to make sure all the puppy care packages are ready, the puppies are all clean and beautiful, and the puppy mobile is loaded and ready for action.  Friday I will be gone all day as I already made plans long ago to spend the day with my dad so that leaves tomorrow as the only day to do 1,000,000 things! I think I shall wake up with the sun and get moving.  I have a couple of things that I have to make for my dad so I need to get started right away. I will be working non-stop to get everything done on time. In the end it will all be worth it.  Nothing is better than having a sweet puppy to snuggle. Puppy love makes every day a good day and it won't be long before my puppy families get to meet their bundles of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!