Saturday, January 28, 2012

BIRTHDAY GIRL

Today is my younger daughter's birthday. This is her very first birthday away from home. sigh.  I am not sure who told Father Time to keep on ticking but honestly - days like today make me wish it would just slow down a little. I miss her so much today, as I do every single day, but I know she is where she is meant to be. So Happy Birthday my sweet sunshine who
Loves Puppies

And Loves Stuffed Animals

And Loves Ice Cream

And Loves Chocolate Cake

And Loves Surprises

And Loves Swimming

And Loves Snowflakes.....

You
haven't
changed
bit
Happy Birthday my puppy loving, ice cream and cake loving, swimming loving, snowflake loving, surprise loving, stuffed animal loving sweet daughter.  I love you and miss you!  Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!