Monday, January 16, 2012

Internet...where for art thou?

Despite the advertised  promise of "Wi-Fi available for purchase" - I think maybe they don't quite know that most people like wi-fi internet service that is reliable.  And stays on. And doesn't quit in the middle of sending an email. Or only downloads a partial email. Or doesn't load at all. I purchased the wi-fi package that is the equivalent cost of almost 3 months of service at home only to have it stuck in "Checking for Mail" mode for EVER.  The only package that is available is a by the minute package and it took 26 minutes to upload one blog post. ARGH!  I am so sorry if I miss someone's email to me or facebook posting.  I will not give up my many attempts to log on and retrieve my email but I am afraid my correspondence will be lacking. I will do my very best to stay in touch but if somehow my posts don't make it or my replies never get to you - I promise to re-post and re-send everything once I return.  Until then I will be faithfully writing and responding each and every day.  Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. It's a sign you should just enjoy your vacation!! I'm sure it will all be waiting when you return. We are counting down the days until the end of February! My youngest says it's worse than waiting for Christmas morning. Bring some sunshine back with you!
    Christine P.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!