Monday, January 23, 2012

Farewell!

I don't think I have ever had so many "good-byes" before! Hugs and pictures and more hugs and more pictures.  I was very touched by all the cruise passengers that said how we just made their week. A lot of people told me that they really had the very best time and thanked me.  I am amazed at how much people appreciate a smile and regular good old fashioned kindness. I try to smile every day - and I brought my smiles with me on the cruise and shared the happiness with everyone I met.  I had many people tell me that they loved being around someone so happy.  I was thinking who wouldn't be SUPER HAPPY on a cruise?!!!  I am happy all the time ....even when cleaning puppy poop so of course I am SUPER SUPER happy on a cruise!!!!  The goodbyes were all sweet.  Everyone from the cruise passengers to the housekeeping staff to the dining stewards to the entertainment people all looked for us to personally say their goodbyes. I will miss you all dear cruise people BUT......Mr. Yesteryear Acres............I AM COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is the biggest smile of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!