Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Home Sweet Puppy Home!!!

I am back home! Oh my the puppies REALLY grew while I was away!!!  I almost didn't recognize them as they grew so much!  As soon as I walked in the door I got a entire symphony of little bark bark barks and TONS of tail wagging.  They are all so adorable.  I scooped them all up and had a great evening.  Today Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I took new pictures of all the puppies.  I have to say.....they are SO ADORABLE!!!!
I think this puppy REALLY missed me!!!!

No wait....THIS puppy really missed me!

Scarlet and McGyver have the cutest little puppies!

Look how big our Goldendoodle babies are!  When I left they still had little pink noses and their eyes were still closed.  They are sooooo cute now!

Eloise's puppy says, "I am cute too!"

Ooooh he is soooooo soft and cuddly!

Puppy Snuggles!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful vacation and we are so happy to see the puppy pictures!! Thank you!
    Christine P

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!