Friday, April 20, 2012

But Who WIll Clean The Puppy Mobile?

The puppy mobile was loaded and ready for action early this morning and I got off to a nice early start.  The weather could not have been more beautiful for my long drive.  The trees are now all in bloom and the mountain drive was gorgeous.  I found myself smiling as I looked out into the distance at all the shades of vivid green.  At one point there was a huge line of darker clouds and then some really white cloud peaks.  It looked just like a snow mountain landscape. It was just lovely.  Unlike my past trips through the mountains, I saw no bobcats, no eagles, no ice fog, no blizzard conditions, no fatal accidents, no traffic snarls and surprisingly...no car sick puppies. It was a perfect trip.  I was hoping to make it in time to see my daughter in her formal parade at the Naval Academy but sadly, I didn't make it there.  The trip took longer than I had hoped it would.  I am still holding out for the chance that I can see her for just a few minutes tonight but it looks like I might not see her until late tomorrow afternoon.  Guess I better get busy and clean out the puppy mobile.  No matter how hard I wish.....it just doesn't clean itself.......and yes, my dear son, who so wanted to come with me.....I MISS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!