Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Last "awwww" before they go home

The puppies are all going home this weekend. We have one last "awwwwwwww" look at our sweet puppies. See how much they have grown?
Mr. Yesteryear Acres WAIT FOR US!!!!

See? That's better!  You LOVE company!!!!

Where are we going now? Where are we going NOW? Mr. Yesteryear Acres, we will HELP you!!!!

Oh, I see. PICTURE TIME!

How about if I pose for you right here?

I am going to dazzle them with my, "Aren't I a cute snuggle bear" pose

I am using the, "Look at my adorable loving eyes" pose

To all our new families.....See you soon!!!!!

And don't worry about missing your cute puppy picture fix .....we have new puppies due soon so more adorable baby puppy pictures will be posted on the blog and there will be more "awwwwww" smiles on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!