Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The "T" Word

I definitely do not want to mention the "T" word today....even though I have been locked upstairs ALL day doing some sort of paperwork/filing/calculations/accounting for some agency that has the initials "IRS"...because yesterday I got my daughter's approval for my blog post because it included an adorable picture of a doggie hiding from the "T" word. She said that blog post was OK because doggies make everything better. So today's blog is a parade of cute Yesteryear Acres Doodle Doggies! Thank you to all the families that sent in these awesome photos!!!!
Doodle Door Stop

Doodle Rug Stay

Doodle Birthday Boy

Doodle Bridge Keeper

Doodle Leash Holder

Doodle High Five

Doodle Ball Tosser

Doodle Rug

Doodle Lovebug Poser

Doodle Chair Lounger

Doodle Window Washer

Doodle Weather Bug
See?  Doodles DO make everything better!  Happy Doodle Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!