Saturday, April 14, 2012

"T"A DA!

Yes let the celebration begin. I. am. finished.  All done!  Signed, Sealed, Delivered! Whew.  Another agonizing tax preparation season behind me! I hereby promise to do much better this year in organizing and filing all my receipts and paperwork.  Okay wait.  I hereby promise to TRY to do much better this year in organizing and filing all my receipts and paperwork.  Okay wait. I hereby promise to try to do much better this year in THINKING about organizing and filing all my receipts and paperwork. There!  That is a legitimate promise I will keep!  I am so glad to be done. I am so glad to be released from my exile. I was hoping to spend a lovely day outside this afternoon playing with the puppies but it is raining.  Yuck!  Where is my sunshine reward???? I think I deserve it.  Maybe tomorrow.  I guess I better get busy on allllllll the other work I have to do.  Seems as if I am behind on one or two things. In looking around, "Laundry Mountain" is waiting for me.  So is "How many dishes can Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son fit in the sink".  So is, "Stack O' Mail".  Alright.  Guess I better get busy. Dear Laundry Mountain....oh how I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!