Saturday, September 29, 2012

Autumn's Beauty

Oh how I love Autumn! It is my favorite season. I love putting on my soft robe in the morning. I love the crispness to the morning air. I love apples and apple cider and pumpkins but most of all, I love the beauty of the kaleidoscope of fall's colors.  The trees are just starting to turn colors and everything is so beautiful.  As I was driving yesterday, I just smiled at the mountains and hillsides full of reds, oranges, yellows and greens. The landscape before me was a glorious quilt of Nature's Beauty. I never get tired of that sight. We have a really nice big hill in the back of our property that comes alive with colors every fall.  The other night, Mr. Yesteryear Acres called me to come outside and enjoy the view. The sun was setting and the rays were just touching the hill and the trees all looked aglow with color.  We stood there and took in the beautiful sight. Being grateful and appreciating Nature's Wonders is something to always make time for. It just might be your favorite moment of peacefulness in an otherwise hectic and busy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!