Tuesday, September 25, 2012

GOODIES!

Today I placed a HUGE order for.........PUPPY THINGS!  After my big trip to the Super Zoo, I started to think about all the things that our sweet Yesteryear Acres Doodles and Puppies love the most. I always get asked which toy should I get or which brush is best and of course we have our favorites. We have been raising puppies for 18 years and I can pretty much look at something and know whether my doodle doggie or puppy will like it. I have a brush that I just can't live without.  I have several puppy toys that I buy over and over again because without fail -they are always the Yesteryear Acres Doodles favorite things. Well today I got busy and made a list of all of our doodle doggies' favorites and then I ordered them.  I ordered lots of them. Now when our sweet Yesteryear Acres Doodle puppies go to their new homes - they will go home with a "Yesteryear Acres Favorite Thing" Puppy pack.  I know your puppy will just love all the goodies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Renee, can you share some of your list--toys for instance. Kirby has torn apart everything we have purchased for him. So he doesn't play with toys. He just thinks we should be playing with him all the time. I would just be curious about brushes too. Thanks so much. Sandi Chabre

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!