Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Welcome Home!

I am home! YAY!  I missed Mr. Yesteryear Acres. I missed my Yesteryear Acres Doodle Puppies.  I missed my Yesteryear Acres Doodle Doggies. I missed my son, my home, my bed, EVERYTHING.  Everyone missed me too!  I was greeted by a flurry of doggie kisses and hugs and tail wags.  I think all the doodle doggies and puppies agreed - I was gone TOO long!  Even though it was late when I got home, I didn't unpack a single thing and immediately got busy taking pictures of all our puppies.  I didn't want to miss my Monday Puppy Picture update on the website.  I think I finished uploading and publishing everything right around 11pm last night.  Here is what my cute adorable furry bundles of love had to say to me when I got home.....
OH How I missed you!!!! You were gone so long!

Sniff Sniff.....I missed you too!

Look How BIG I got while you were gone!

Mr. Yesteryear Acres took AWESOME care of us. He is the best!

High Five! We are so happy that YOU ARE HOME! 

And I say - ME TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!