Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Elf or Christmas Maid

Today while I was instant messaging with my sister, she asked if I could send my Christmas Elf to her house.  What?!  Are you kidding me?  Heck no!  I let my sister know that my favorite Christmas Elf and I were very busy.  Today of course is "Clean the House Thursday" and you can never miss "Clean the House Thursday". It must happen.  And who was by my side all day long? My Christmas Elf of course!  She is the very best assistant anyone could every ask for.  She is filled with Christmas happiness and smiles all day long. We were having a good time cleaning the house together. Well I mean - as good of a time as you can have while vacuuming, making beds, dusting and cleaning.  Well my sister offered to have MY Christmas Elf go to her house. IN VERMONT!  She tried to BRIBE my Christmas Elf!  She promised my elf cookies!  She promised my elf presents!  She promised my elf homemade mints! She also promised my elf that she would be treated like a princess with NO WORK AT ALL! She asked me, "What is your daughter? A Christmas Elf or a Christmas Maid!?"  I said, "BOTH OF COURSE!"  Who doesn't love a Christmas helper!? I relayed my sister's invitation to my daughter and thankfully, despite all the puppy work and cleaning work and Christmas work.....my elf is happy right here at Yesteryear Acres. Whew!  I am so glad because Saturday is cookie day!  My elf loves to bake!!!! I love my Christmas Elf!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!