Tuesday, December 11, 2012

See what I did there?

I AM SO POWERFUL!!!! I never knew I possessed such awesome and amazing powers but....I.............MADE............IT.............SNOW! Merely two short days ago I remarked how there were no "I am dreaming of a BROWN Christmas" songs and then this morning.....VOILA!!!! SNOW!  Now it wasn't a snowstorm.  It was even an accumulating snow.  But it was snow.  I saw at least 100 snowflakes!  I ran to the window with my face pressed against the glass and yelled, "IT'S SNOWING!"  I was a like a little kid on a snow day from school.  I ran outside and watched the few flakes fall from the sky.  It was a beautiful sight. I then called my daughter at school and told her that I MADE IT SNOW!  She was emphatic that I in fact did NOT make it snow but right as she was saying that......SNOW FELL FROM THE SKY!  It was a great moment.  There she was on the phone telling me, there is no snow, I did not make it snow and VOILA!  Snowflakes fell at that very moment. She felt them on her face.  She got maybe 5 snowflakes but they were there! There is hope!  There is hope for a White Christmas but even if it is not a White Christmas, maybe, just maybe, it won't be a brown Christmas.  Snowmen, snow ice cream, ice skating, sleigh rides, icicles, frosted windowpanes, Silver Bells, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!  Come on - everyone - let's do the Christmas Snow Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!