Sunday, December 30, 2012

I know...let's open more presents!

We will soon be saying goodbye to our daughters and neither one will be back home again for at least 6 months. My older daughter's return could be significantly longer so we are having one last hurrah before we say our goodbyes.  My younger daughter's birthday is in late January and my older daughter's birthday is just 2 weeks later so.............I know!  Let's open more presents!  Today will be BIRTHDAY celebration day!  YEA!  We are having a birthday party complete with birthday cake, birthday dinner and birthday presents!  It was a slight scramble to get the birthday shopping done at the last minute but mission accomplished!  The hardest part was the wrapping.  Do I have birthday wrapping paper? Of course not! BUT do I have really awesome Christmas wrapping paper that is reversible and the reversed side is an lovely red plaid design that definitely looks like it could double as birthday wrap.  You just need to stretch your imagination ever so slightly - and voila!  Birthday wrap!  What is better than a winter birthday party? A winter birthday party for all!  Happy Winter Birthday Party Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!