Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We are getting there!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was definitely a get it done kind of day and today was more of the same!  Christmas progress is happening.  Despite the 1,000,000 interruptions to  our perfectly laid out plan - things are finally moving towards Christmas Happiness! Mr. Yesteryear Acres got our beautiful deer with white lights out in the backyard and now whenever I look out my window I see my little deer grazing in the grass. I love that.  We have bows and ribbons hung and I think there just may be a Santa Claus in every room!  I believe by Saturday the Yesteryear Acres Christmas bake-a-thon can begin which of course means CHRISTMAS COOKIES!!!!  Oh I can't wait for that day! I love Christmas!
Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care

Our Christmas tree. Every ornament a beautiful memory.

I love our tree with all the lights twinkling

My favorite Christmas Elf. 
She is Christmas to me!

Mistletoe - Yesteryear Acres style!
5 days, 20 hours, 22 minutes and 31 seconds until Santa comes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!