Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just One Of Those Days

 Have you ever had one of those days where everything just feels a little off? Today I had one of those days. I swear everything I set down today went missing. Like really missing. I set the TV clicker down when I was folding laundry to let out the dogs and by the time I came back it was gone. I looked for at least ten minutes for the clicker! Okay yeah I probably could have folded half the laundry in that amount of time, but TV clickers don't just disappear!! I even checked all the laundry baskets thinking I must have accidentally put it in with all the clothes. Was it there.... NOPE. Where was it might you ask? It was hiding under a blanket that was on the couch! And I definitely checked there at least five times! And then later I realized that I lost my phone! I looked all over the house, upstairs and downstairs, and I still could not find my phone anywhere. Finally I gave in and had my brother call me so I could finally locate my phone, and guess where it was! ON THE SAME COUCH!! But this time it was under the pillow! And the weirdest part about all of this is that I never sat down on the couch once today! I have cleaned the kitchen, the dining room, the living room, did the laundry, did the dishes, made breakfast, made lunch, played with the puppies, vacuumed the house, and not once did I use the couch!! I mean either the couch has it out for me or I am just having one of those days! So I am taking the couch's advice and as soon as I finish cleaning up the dinner mess, empty and load the dishwasher, clean up the kitchen, work out, shower, and put away the laundry... I might just pass out on the couch that has been taunting me all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!