Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tick Tock

I am not sure how today can be the last day of June!!!  How did 1/3 of our sweet summertime suddenly slip away?  I still haven't done the things on my summertime fun list!  I need to sit on my dock!  I need to read a book!  I need to go on a really long bike ride!  I need to go swimming!  Ack!  Summer is flying by and I need to find a way to make the calendar pages from turning so quickly. I just made July's calender today and when I got to the very end of July.....I had to make a note that my younger daughter heads back to college. NO!  Not yet!  I will make July last a really really really looooooooooong time.  I am going to find a way to pack 2 whole days into every single day of July.  I have no time to waste! Projects must be done.  Fun cookouts must happen.  Tick tock!  So many things to do and so little time. How does that always happen? When we bring in July 1 tomorrow I am going to be sure to make the fun last. Happy last day of June.  Hope you make it a good one!!!  I know we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!