Monday, June 24, 2013

Puppy Monday!!

It's time for my favorite blog of the week! For me the hardest part about going away to college is leaving all my animals. I have always had my furry friends and I just miss them so much when I am gone! Luckily I can always get a quick puppy fix with Puppy Picture Monday!!! Here are this week's pictures!


Cheeeeeeeese!!! This is how you want us to smile right?!?


Juneau's puppies are so gorgeous! 


 I think she had a puppy for every color under the caramel rainbow


Blossom's puppies are so darling! I just adore them all!


I always want to keep all the puppies!! But my mom ALWAYS says NO! 


oh you want to take my picture? Let me just pose for you...



Nap time!...It really is their favorite activity


They are just too cute!! My Mom won't notice if I snuggle them all into my bed right?!? 

Happy Puppy Monday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!