Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2 Weeks and GO!

Ummmm who made the month of December go by so quickly???? I looked at the calendar this morning and almost fell over in disbelief.  TWO WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS???!!!!!  ACK!  Full Christmas panic set in.  I need to bake!  I need to shop!  I need to wrap!  I need to decorate! Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I spent our morning coffee time planning the next 2 weeks. If I keep to the schedule, which of course looks very much like.....do not sleep, do not rest, do not stop working, full steam ahead.....I just might get everything done.  First on my list, let Santa know that I need doodle doggie presents and doodle doggie stocking stuffers. It wouldn't be Christmas without the doodle doggie presents under the tree! I have it on good authority that Santa is working really hard right now to put a few Santa puppy surprises in the puppy care packages. I am so excited about that!  I can't wait to assemble the Yesteryear Acres Puppy Care Packages Christmas Edition. So cute! 2 weeks and GO!

2 comments:

  1. I admire your persistence in keeping these daily entries going! That's real dedication. I also admire your positive attitude.
    WSA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have almost reached the four year mark - never miss a day of writing! I love it!

      Delete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!