Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snow Fun

Everything is so beautiful and white and postcard picture perfect outside.  My son and I just had to go out and play in the snow.  We took a nice hike and then my son asked to borrow the camera so he could take some pictures.  He never takes pictures with my camera.  As in never.  I ran inside and grabbed the camera and let him take all the winter wonderland pictures his heart desired.  When I say he took 897 pictures of his doggies, I am not exaggerating.  I literally have an entire memory card full of doodle doggie snow pictures.  I have to say - most of the pictures look like doggies playing fetch in the snow but he threw in a few different shots for variety.
Olive the Other Reindeer
She loves the snow!

My son insisted that he get some pictures of me - after all - I am always stalking him with picture taking!

Winter wonderland of fun!

Snow puppy

I love my doodle doggies!

Snow Doodle tackle
I had to grab the camera and take a few photos myself


My son agreed to one pose and then.....

He retaliated with "FETCH!" as in fetch the camera from me!

Olive on the case!

She loves to play fetch!

Snow fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!