Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Today was a wonderful day filled with family and more family and even more family.  Our home was packed to the brim with family members as we celebrated the joy of Christmas. To be surrounded by so much love and laughter is what I cherish the most at Christmas. There is nothing that means more to me than the love of my family.  One of my favorite gifts was a tin full of homemade cookies.  Oh how I LOVE cookies!  Homemade cookies at Christmas.....mmmmmmm!  I will savor every bite!  As I sat and watched my children play with their little cousins and Mr. Yesteryear Acres parents surrounded by generations of love, my heart was full. As always, I will hold the memories of this Christmas close to my heart along with all the Christmases before and all the Christmases yet to come.
"It came without ribbons!  It came without tags!  It came without packages, boxes or bags!"... Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before!  "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store.  Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more!"  ~Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!