Friday, December 20, 2013

Getting Closer

Today Sweet Pea's Goldendoodle puppies got their grooming/spa treatments. They are all clean and fluffy and adorable and ready for the big going home weekend! I look like a complete wet mess - but the puppies - they look awesome! Half of Sweet Pea's puppies are going home tomorrow and then the rest go home on Sunday.  The puppy mobile will be hitting the road at O'Dark-Thirty on Sunday morning bringing Christmas puppy joy along the way! I am so excited.  Their little puppy care packages are all put together complete with snowmen puppy toys and snowflakes.  They are filled to the brim with puppy Christmas cheer.  Now if Mother Nature could just be a little cooperative tomorrow and not turn my apricot colored puppies chocolate - that would be awesome.  I fear I shall be standing outside with knee high rubber boots, rain pouring all around, surrounded by a sea of mud....but I will remain thankful that it will just be rain and not freezing rain.  Safe travels everyone!  Puppy day starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!