Monday, March 24, 2014

Hallelujah

Oh my gosh!  I found a place with free wi-fi today and I feel like it is Christmas!  Hi everyone!!!!!!  I got to hear from Mr. Yesteryear Acres!  Everything is fine!!!! I got to hear from my older daughter!!!! Everything is fine!!!!!!  I am back in the land of technology - at least for this hour and it feels so wonderful.  Tomorrow will definitely be a NO wi-fi day again but the following day I should be able to check my emails once again.  I am going to make it a priority in the future to secure internet services on any trip I take. It is way too stressful to travel without being able to stay connected.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres said that all the puppies are really doing great.  Birdie's puppies are growing nicely and are giving tail wags of appreciation whenever they see Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  Olive's little babies are all nursing well and growing a little bit each day.  It won't be too long before their little eyes open.  Besides the somewhat dreadful weather, everything at Yesteryear Acres is A-OKAY!  I am one happy smiling person!  Now I can go and enjoy some quality time with my son, all happy in the knowledge that all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!