Monday, March 3, 2014

New Goldendoodle Babies

Get ready for some "oooohs" and "awwwwwws" because we have new goldendoodle babies!!! Our beautiful golden Birdie
is the mommy of our new little baby goldendoodle puppies.
We have 4 girls and 3 boys

Aren't they adorable?
AND of course we don't want to leave out Ms. Eloise's Double Doodle babies
This week they start solid foods

and will really start to grow
This my favorite part of Puppy Picture Mondays

All the love that goes into every picture. This week my son was the puppy picture helper.  I quickly took this picture when he wasn't paying attention to me.  Moments like these melt my heart.  I am so lucky to be surrounded by doodle doggies and puppies and so much love.  Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!