Friday, March 14, 2014

Two Warehouse Clubs in One Day

I am getting ready to go on a seriously exciting outing! I am showered.  I am dressed.  I have on my favorite boots.  I am ready to walk out the door and go shopping at not one but TWO warehouse clubs.  I know.  I know. Right now you are wishing you could be me.  TWO warehouse clubs?!  In one day?!! The excitement is almost too much to bear.  My list is so long it takes up both the front and back sides of the paper.  When I am done getting everything off my list, I think I will have lifted and loaded approximately 1,000 pounds of grocery/household/doggie items. I wonder if I can count this as my strength training for the day?  I mean that is A LOT to lift!  My SUV is going to be so full it will take forever to unload it once I get home.  The saddest part of my day......Mr. Yesteryear Acres cannot go with me!  We have a mommy doggie in labor so only one of us is lucky enough to go warehouse club shopping.  I am the lucky one.  At least that is what Mr. Yesteryear Acres told me when he nominated me for the adventure.  Hmmmm.  I see that it is nice and sunny outside right now and I believe someone is trying to pull a fast one on me.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres did say it was particularly windy in his attempt to make me think it is in fact NOT lovely outside but I am on to him.  Oh well.  At least the sun will be shining when I unload the flatbed carts! Ooooh so exciting! Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!