Monday, March 31, 2014

My .... How They Grew!

Oh my goodness the puppies got so big this week!  When I left they were little tiny babies and now - they all look like puppies!  They are SO cute!  I had so much fun taking the pictures for Puppy Picture Monday. What is better than to be surrounded by puppy doodle cuteness all morning long?
Chocolate in the morning? Yes please!

Double Chocolate cuteness

Caramel in the morning is pretty awesome too!

Their little eyes are just opening

Birdie's puppies really grew!

They start solid foods this week and will grow by leaps and bounds

And they will start their first adventures outside

So much to see and do!

This puppy says, "I'm Ready!!!"

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!