Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Good ole Garden

This afternoon Mr. Yesteryear Acres went to our garden and dug up some new baby redskin potatoes and some sweet baby onions.  I had only one choice as to what to make for dinner......roasted new potatoes and caramelized diced onions.  It was delicious. Each bite was so flavorful and of course filled with home-grown love.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres wanted me to take a picture of the roasted new potato goodness but it was too late. Every bite was gone. I love having a garden. I love being able to walk out and pick what we are going to eat for dinner.  Tomorrow looks like a cucumber salad for lunch and then some roasted eggplant for dinner.  I am always grateful for the bountiful harvest.  Garden dinners are always the best! Thanks Mr. Yesteryear Acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!