Thursday, August 7, 2014

Unpacking and Packing

Today's goal: Unpack my suitcase from Las Vegas Super Zoo trip AND unpack my suitcase from Arizona. My daughter's goal: Pack every single thing she owns into 1,000 boxes so she can move on Sunday. So far we have taken a walk.  We have taken the doodle doggies for a swim.  We have groomed and trimmed Grits.  We have given Penny a bath.  We have played with the doodle puppies outside in the warm sunshine.  We have assembled puppy care packages for Maple's Double Doodle puppies.  We have eaten a snack. We have tried on boots and shirts and other clothing items for no reason at all except to end up laughing on the floor.  We have had our rooms smell like wet doggies because we let them upstairs before they dried from their swimming adventure.  We have talked to Mr. Yesteryear Acres and we have talked with my son and we have talked with all the doggies and puppies.  We have decided what we will eventually make for dinner. We have packed one box full of shoes for my daughter's move out day. What remains???? Unpack my suitcase from Las Vegas Super Zoo trip AND unpack my suitcase from Arizona AND pack every single thing my daughter owns into 999 boxes so she can move on Sunday.  I think we've got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!