Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day Card

Today was a wonderful day as we spent the entire day celebrating Father's Day.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres had a smile on his face all day long as nothing fills his heart more than being with his family. Mr. Yesteryear Acres loves getting cards from us on Father's Day so in honor of his special day - I am turning my blog over for some special Happy Father's Day messages......
From Our Older Daughter - 

Happy Father's Day Daddy! I am so glad I got to be home to celebrate with you this year! Campfire dinner by the pond and everything!!!  I love you so so much and am your daddy's girl forever! Thank you for always taking care of us and making our family the best that it can be. You are always so supportive and made me strong enough to be a Marine! You are our rock, the boss man, the farmer, mechanic, chef, Mr. Fix It, and Mr. Do it all! I'll always Remember- "use both hands, work with the light on, and do things the right way or don't do them at all!" Thanks for being the best daddy! I love you! ❤️
From Our Younger Daughter - 
Growing up with a dad like Mr. Yesteryear Acres was and is the best. He shows me how to do everything. How to be hard-working, honest, caring, thoughtful and so much more. He never sets any limits to what I can do. He has always pushed me to be better and truly believes I can do anything with my life. I love my dad! I love how he thinks of me always. Even if that means sending me pictures of a vacuum cleaner he found on sale because he remembers I need a new one. I love that he always asks me if I want to try something new. Like fly fishing. And then he doesn't get mad when I lose multiple flies. My dad is also the best taste tester. He tries all my new recipes and is always willing to give honest feedback. I love my dad to the moon and back times infinity!! Happy Father's Day Daddy!
From Our Son - 
Thanks for always knowing how to fix everything and teaching me! Happy Father's Day! 
and From Bri -
Thank you for always taking the time to teach me new things and welcoming me into your family. From buying my favorite juice to always being on my side for dinner ideas, I could never thank you enough for it all. I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! 
Dear Mr. Yesteryear Acres - hoped you enjoyed your Father's Day Card.  WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!