Sunday, June 26, 2016

Lunch Date....Dinner Date

My younger daughter came over today to have lunch with Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I.  We had a delicious lunch complete with fresh picked lettuce and a homemade strawberry vinaigrette salad dressing. After lunch my daughter and I started talking and before we knew it.......it was dinner time!  I don't know how the day flew by so quickly but that is how it is when you are lucky enough to spend the day with someone you love.  Of course my daughter couldn't leave right at dinner time so we all had dinner together too.  It was a perfect day!

Our after dinner walk for two became........

a walk for eight!!!!! We had 6 deer visit with us.

Our mommy deer with her twin babies and the mommy deer who gave birth on the backyard were having a play date. We watched the three fawns zip around the field and hop and leap all over the place.  The mommies were keeping a close watch on their babies but they still kept coming closer to us.  

My daughter and I stayed perfectly still for a good 10 minutes while the deer danced all around us.  It was an awesome walk!  
Thanks for the visit DEER DAUGHTER! 
(See what I did there?)
We had a great time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!